Leading on from ’15 Reasons an IT Hardware Audit will Save You Money’, this post explains how the results can aid in making changes to your organisation.
1. We can reduce your IT hardware warranty costs by ensuring that only used equipment is covered, and by replacing older equipment where warranties are more expensive.
2. We can reduce your IT hardware repair costs by ensuring that all used equipment is covered.
3. We can reduce your downtime by optimising when you should replace your IT hardware and ensuring that older equipment is maintained.
4. We can reduce your IT hardware costs by not having to replace stolen equipment, by more accurately re-allocating spare equipment and by ensuring you have an accurate record of equipment that must return when they leave.
5. We can ensure that you are health & safety compliant by getting all your IT equipment PAT tested.
6. We can reduce your IT costs through better planning of your equipment refresh.
7. We can reduce the risk of major replacement programme being refused.
8. We can reduce your software licensing costs by only covering equipment that is being used.
9. We can reduce your insurance costs by covering exactly the equipment that is being used.
10. We can reduce your 3rd party support costs by covering only the equipment you have.
11. We can ensure your legal compliance with HMRC by ensuring you have an accurate fixed asset register.
12. We can reduce your leasing costs by ensuring that you’re only paying for the equipment you actually have.
Let us begin our journey together and save you money. Get a free no-obligations quote now or call 0800 013 2182.